Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    vCash

Smart move for continuity, but who knows if it will work. Think if Enrique was doing slightly better at Roma (if they were about 6 points better off) he may have had a chance given the rebuild he's doing there.

Reppin
    cunch
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    Smart move for continuity, but who knows if it will work. Think if Enrique was doing slightly better at Roma (if they were about 6 points better off) he may have had a chance given the rebuild he's doing there.
    Making good comparisons to Shankley era liverpool, keeping it in house, fluid and constistent with little overhaul.
    The poverty driven seem to have and they're moaning on top of having and I can't help but say that because it's just what I've experienced - Wiley

Quote Originally Posted by Come Correct View Post
    Guys a flop for his country. The last time Argentina did remotely well when the big boys were involved, Diego Forlan was carrying the squad. Do your research.

Reppin
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Zoffie View Post
    Charming.

Tell me this, what did Guardiola do before he got the Barcelona job. Didn't he have as you say "one good season"..
    Pretty sure Guardiola had 1 year as a coach at Barca B before becoming a manager whereas Brendan Rodgers has been a coach for almost 20 years now.

You'd also do well to note that Rodgers had been headhunted by Chelsea for their academy & was asked to become Roberto Mancini's assistant manager just before he joined the Swans.

His pedigree doesn't boil down to just this season.

I'd love to see it, because I love to see British managers doing well abroad. Although as I said, there's no rush, the position seems destined to be his soon enough.
    Guardiola has a massive affinity to barcelona, done well in the B Team and was given a break..

if your suggesting one of the reasons brendon rodgers should of got the barce job was because he was offered the man city number two slot then thats jokes

we will see what the clamour for brendon rodgers will be like at the end of next season

vCash

lol Brendan Rodgers for Barca
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

Zoffie is offline My Fingers Type Like
    They're Powered Mechanically
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan El Shaarawy View Post
    Guardiola has a massive affinity to barcelona, done well in the B Team and was given a break..

if your suggesting one of the reasons brendon rodgers should of got the barce job was because he was offered the man city number two slot then thats jokes

we will see what the clamour for brendon rodgers will be like at the end of next season
    I will explain it once again.

I would like if Brendan Rodgers was given the job... In some respects. I explained why I think it would be good if he were to have been given the job & why it would be bad,

There was no talk of Barcelona should give him the job, not from me any way, but, from you, just now.

Guardiola done well in the B team & was given a break... after of one season as a B team coach, which was his 1st season coaching.

Manchester City wanting him before the Swansea job was an example to you & anybody else reading that actually, he was valued before, this season in the Premier League & the level of respect he has in the game, didn't just start from August 2011.

It seems as if Spurs would like Rodgers, however, he may not leave Swnasea, reports to day say they are willing to loosen the purse strings for him & he has seen with his buddy AvB how moving too early mightn't be the best thing for him.

Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    lol Brendan Rodgers for Barca
    This has a very, very, very good chance of happening, not necessarily in the near future.
    Last edited by Zoffie; 27th April '12 at 03:36 PM.

Deagle is offline Type To Me Properly
    Type To Me Like I'm One Of Dem Guys
    vCash

dont see tito vilanova being very successful tbh

but not because guardiola was that great a coach
    as we have seen with post cruyff barcelona, i feel that barcelona will go through a lot of different managers in the next few years, even if the squad is a great one
    until maybe someone in this barca squad becomes a manager or guardiola decides to come back

Reppin
    Bristol
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmyGrimGrim View Post
    >>>

Chelsea broke Barca
    Can confirm there was talk of him leaving long before Chelsea knocked out Barca. So no, Chelsea didn't break him.

Can't argue with his achievements there. Got the best out of the players for a consistent period. Played good football, won trophies, can't ask for more than that. His replacement is a good choice. Knows the players, the philosophy, so should do well there.

Reppin
    #Squadddd
    vCash

Tito Vilanova will be the new manager (current assistant manager)

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/...he-new-manager

vCash

Some pussy, I love how Mourinho just smiled and carried on walking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet Dan View Post
    im noting this down by the way. dont think i will forget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastabas View Post
    Why is narturo so gassed?
    Man thinks he is a turkish trey songz

Shower Posse is offline Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    iDonate
    Reppin
    Amarillo
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDON View Post
    Tito Vilanova will be the new manager (current assistant manager)

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/...he-new-manager

Power is the ability to define phenomena and make it act in a desired manner
    If you have the ability to define the only thing left is to organize it
    So when a pig walks up to you you will be so organised and you will be learning some tactics
    So when gets to jiving with you and the pig is wrong you whip your guns out blow him away then you the abilty and have the made that pig act in a desired manner

Reppin
    Birmingham
    vCash

Mourinho didn't smile and carry on walking, well he did at first, but he later gouged his eye, you might remember it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by lamlam1 View Post
    wenger needs to go HAM in this window and slap his dick across europe

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jefferies View Post
    Mourinho didn't smile and carry on walking, well he did at first, but he later gouged his eye, you might remember it lol.
    Everyting in life, is either a blessin or a lesson, so forget depression , think progression , and stop obbsessin wiv stressin my bredrin

j09 is offline Officially A Fully Pledged
    Grime Forum Member
    vCash

mourino >>>>>>>>>>>