vCash

Default 2012 GRIME Showreel (Part 3)

Just thought I'd compile this as I've been caught up with a lot of work and what not but still stacking a lot of beats.
    Hope you lot enjoy...

Any DJ's who I have not sent any of these yet just get at me

http://soundcloud.com/abstracttalent/2012-grime-part-3

Reppin
    DAT PIFF GREEN
    vCash

first beat is mucky

vCash

Sounds like half rate versions of other people's beats tbh. They're okay but there's nothing about them that would save them from the recycling bin.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by DAT PIFF View Post
    first beat is mucky
    Safe bruv

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
    Sounds like half rate versions of other people's beats tbh. They're okay but there's nothing about them that would save them from the recycling bin.
    Safe man, but I'd question that if you heard the tunes in their entirety due to the structure of them (switch ups etc). Still nice one for the feedback

mac is offline Green Rep Goons
    Us Man We Make The Neg Trains Boom
    Reppin
    A Dangerous Neighbourhood
    vCash

@A.T what's your plans with these beats? Are you going to release them/have they already been released?
    http://www.badgecollectorscircle.co.uk/assets/bluepeter_48_48.jpg

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    @A.T what's your plans with these beats? Are you going to release them/have they already been released?
    Spoken with a few people who have said they are looking to put a few releases from me out there, can't give no info on them as so far it's just talk but I hope they ain't selling me a dream lol.
    But personally I not long made a bandcamp and will get tunes out there frequent enough. Just need one solid designer who I can consitantly work with to provide some covers and I'll put out as soon as.

Got too many beats I want people to hear but it's just about timing and plus I'm just monitoring the scene's production and just tryna piece together stuff where I feel it is lacking.

vCash

I like these a lot but there's nothing that makes them unique like, if I were to hear these in a mix I wouldn't know they were yours because they are a bit to similar to other peoples beats.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by kyro View Post
    I like these a lot but there's nothing that makes them unique like, if I were to hear these in a mix I wouldn't know they were yours because they are a bit to similar to other peoples beats.
    Safe for that bro.

Yeah I would agree with you definately about the second beat (Maniac) but the first one I could argue the Royal-T ish bass but I bring my own melodic sense to it. Third one (eski sound belongs to wiley really, so I wouldn't want any one saying Flava D or nonsense like that)...
    Fourth and fifth can't clock similiarites.
    But still bro, when I put out the stuff I'm hiding for now you'll understand what I'm syaing better.

But like what I'm tryna build is a unique sound pallete with certain sounds like the pads (2nd 16 of the first tune) vocal samples etc etc and just twist everything my way.
    Also how I break down my tunes with different effects ain't noticing anyone really doing it too much.

But again safe for the comment though man appreciate it a lot.

Reppin
    Newham
    vCash

@A.T can you please sample some latino jazz or Italian classical music into your beats, would give it some flavour, i could help you out i got some good shit from the 70's and 80's. get at me.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Grime. View Post
    @A.T can you please sample some latino jazz or Italian classical music into your beats, would give it some flavour, i could help you out i got some good shit from the 70's and 80's. get at me.
    looool, but on a serious note I produce hip-hop as well so could use some of it and experiment

Reppin
    Newham
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    looool, but on a serious note I produce hip-hop as well so could use some of it and experiment
    im serious b do it for grime too, if i could make beats i would do that, i have an hear for good vintage stuff. your sounds sound like plastic they need more power, add some dynamic strings

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Grime. View Post
    im serious b do it for grime too, if i could make beats i would do that, i have an hear for good vintage stuff. your sounds sound like plastic they need more power, add some dynamic strings
    Oh seen fair enough, funny enough I was just making stuff with strings.. things I'll bring out shortly are more melodic etc.