Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 102
  1. #61
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,347
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    576

    Default



    There's my bet I put on a few weeks back along with some others, not sure why the West Brom one hasn't been settled yet....
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

  2. #62
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    7,123
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    wont score.
    i spoil them bitches, employ them niggas, wipe my ass with the riches like its some toilet tissue.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,025
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    If this Napoli game goes to pens and Torres takes one and scores, will that count?

  4. #64
    Join Date
    June 1987
    Age
    27
    Posts
    58,355
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Nope.

    24+ hours
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

  5. #65
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,347
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    576

    Default

    the thought of torres taking a pen in a shootout actually hurt when i considered it earlier

  6. #66
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Reppin
    The North
    Posts
    10,030
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    167

    Default

    Genuinely don't think he can ever score again lol.
    THFC > LFC

    I must keep this avatar and sig untill further notice for losing a bet enforced by Hij.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    7,288
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    203

    Default

    He'll score the winner against Man City

  8. #68
    Join Date
    March 2012
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,427
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    209

    Default

    He looked good tonight but you can see his confidence is ruined.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,420
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    30399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by datnigganev View Post
    He looked good tonight but you can see his confidence is ruined.
    Whenever there's a free kick or corner, he deliberately runs where the ball won't go (i.e. to the near post far too early, forcing the guy crossing to hit the back post). It's actually hilarious, he's terrified of trying to score.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    June 1987
    Age
    27
    Posts
    58,355
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Agree he did look sharper last night
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

  11. #71
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,420
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    30399

    Default

    I really think I was watching a different game. He played the ball simply (admittedly valuable in a cup tie), but showed no desire to score. Is this what it's become?

  12. #72
    Join Date
    June 1987
    Age
    27
    Posts
    58,355
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    I really think I was watching a different game. He played the ball simply (admittedly valuable in a cup tie), but showed no desire to score. Is this what it's become?
    He showed more enthusiasm, tracked back, and generally looked a lot more hungry

    I would be the first to criticise
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

  13. #73
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    10,420
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    30399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    He showed more enthusiasm, tracked back, and generally looked a lot more hungry

    I would be the first to criticise
    Dunno Chelsea bought a feared striker. He didn't over complicate, he got it out of his feet as quickly as possible. Although Spanish, more in the direct English mould.

    Now he spends as much time as possible trying to avoid the penalty box. Don't want to read too much into it either, but he didn't even seem bothered when the whistle went.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    June 1987
    Age
    27
    Posts
    58,355
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Oh he wasn't world beating, but he looked better than he has for ages. Normally he looks a cut of his former self, I felt last night (at times) he looked like he has something off his mind, didn't seem to have everything weighing him down as much, tried to get beyond the full back.

    It says more about his Chelsea team mates that a couple of times they could have played him in to finish the match off and they didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

  15. #75
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    Arsenal
    Posts
    4,821
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    230

    Default

    lol @ Chelsea fans.

    When Torres is on the pitch and they lose "Torres is so shit". When Torres is on the pitch and they win "he didn't score but he actually played well". He's a striker, his job is to score goals and he has currently scored just 5 in 51. 2 Of which were against the mighty Genk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big 45 View Post
    Lul who gives a fuck about cleverley Hes shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Big 45 View Post
    Kagawa needs to be sold, he's shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Big 45 View Post
    On form Nani, Valencia, Zaha and Young are all better than Theo 'run like a headless chicken' Walcott. So no, he wouldn't start for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big 45 View Post
    (On Fellaini) Just what we need. Will bring a physical presence to our team, like yaya toure does for man city

  16. #76
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,347
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeSpaceGimmeRoom View Post
    lol @ Chelsea fans.

    When Torres is on the pitch and they lose "Torres is so shit". When Torres is on the pitch and they win "he didn't score but he actually played well". He's a striker, his job is to score goals and he has currently scored just 5 in 51. 2 Of which were against the mighty Genk.
    Not really, he's had praise and criticism this season, when we drew 0-0 with Stoke 1st game of the season he was immense and should have had 2 penalties
    Quote Originally Posted by chris89 View Post
    so bitter, you've been in it 14 straight years and never won it, fucking hell we've even been to more finals than you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Winning it this season was weird tho you're right, I think it means #CrisisAverted

  17. #77
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,025
    vCash
    1
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeSpaceGimmeRoom View Post
    lol @ Chelsea fans.

    When Torres is on the pitch and they lose "Torres is so shit". When Torres is on the pitch and they win "he didn't score but he actually played well". He's a striker, his job is to score goals and he has currently scored just 5 in 51. 2 Of which were against the mighty Genk.
    Who says Torres is so shit when we lose? I think he always plays well. Just cause he doesn't score doesn't mean he's shit lol. Yeah he might have the odd game where he doesn't do too much but who doesn't?

  18. #78
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Reppin
    Arsenal
    Posts
    4,821
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Who says Torres is so shit when we lose? I think he always plays well. Just cause he doesn't score doesn't mean he's shit lol. Yeah he might have the odd game where he doesn't do too much but who doesn't?
    I've seen loads of posts from Chelsea fans on here in the match threads saying "i've given up hope on Torres". "He's lost it". "He's so shit" Search any match thread in which Chelsea lost or drew a game that Torres played in and you'll see, there might be 1 or 2 people that stick by him all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big 45 View Post
    Lul who gives a fuck about cleverley Hes shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Big 45 View Post
    Kagawa needs to be sold, he's shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Big 45 View Post
    On form Nani, Valencia, Zaha and Young are all better than Theo 'run like a headless chicken' Walcott. So no, he wouldn't start for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big 45 View Post
    (On Fellaini) Just what we need. Will bring a physical presence to our team, like yaya toure does for man city

  19. #79
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Reppin
    Shitty Wok
    Posts
    13,637
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    1330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeSpaceGimmeRoom View Post
    I've seen loads of posts from Chelsea fans on here in the match threads saying "i've given up hope on Torres". "He's lost it". "He's so shit" Search any match thread in which Chelsea lost or drew a game that Torres played in and you'll see, there might be 1 or 2 people that stick by him all the time.
    Can confirm I am one of those people.

    Yesterday is the only game I've seen him try 100% and do pretty much everything right (apart from that shot which wasn't easy tbf). He wasn't even playing as a centre forward either. When he plays as a centre forward he makes awful runs, makes shit passes and never tries to get on the end of crosses.

    Hopefully he learns from yesterday and carries it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    thats not my mum
    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Jamie asked to be banned
    ^^^When the banter is just too much^^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Hij View Post
    Cool European Cup bro
    Thanks bro, it was a great night.

  20. #80
    Join Date
    June 1987
    Age
    27
    Posts
    58,355
    vCash
    1000000
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack 1017 View Post
    Suarez is probably the best player in the world

Similar Threads

  1. Greek children score amazing team goal
    By Mazer Rackham in forum Sports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th January '13, 12:48 AM
  2. torres open goal miss
    By b66 smedrock in forum Sports
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 22nd September '11, 06:52 PM
  3. Replies: 125
    Last Post: 27th April '11, 10:05 PM
  4. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 24th April '11, 03:42 PM
  5. Torres
    By Bish in forum Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th February '09, 03:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •